Our interview process is not intimidating. It is designed to be fair, inclusive, and collaborative. We like to keep things simple as this needs to be the right fit for both of us. Here’s what you can expect during our interview process.
- You will be prompted to provide a resume. Be sure to highlight relevant qualifications.
- After the interview registration period closes, our team reviews the resumes to identify candidates.
- You will be notified if selected for an interview. This takes 1-3 weeks.
- We have a two-part interview process. The first step is a screening interview. The second step is an interview with the hiring team/manager.
- Prepare for the interview. Learn about our company.
- Bring questions.
- Be prepared to share examples.
- Ask questions. We want this to be the right fit for both of us.
Benefits designed to help you be your best – on and off the clock.
When it comes to benefits there is no ‘one size fits all’ solution. Every employee’s needs are unique and what they value most depends on their situation, stage of life, priorities, and passions. We are proud to offer best-in-class benefits that are effective on day one of your employment. That’s why we offer a range of benefits and perks so you can get the care you and your family need where you need it and when you need it. Including your pets!
Flexible Remote Work Environment
Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
Retirement and Savings Plan
Disability, Accident, and Life Insurance
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Paid Time off (vacations, holidays, and sick time)
Well-being (employee assistance, financial coaching)
At EHS Support, we are passionate about our people and our commitment to excellence in employee benefits reflects that dedication.
Here are just a few of the reasons our employees love working at EHS Support.
Combining Science and People to deliver real solutions.
Informing you for success.
EHS Insight is designed to share, inspire, and inform. You’ll find topics like the latest regulatory updates, practical solutions, and investments in science, meet members of our team, and get tips for taking the next step in your career.