What are Cookies
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your device’s hard drive (such as computer, mobile phone, tablet or other device capable of accessing the Internet). Once you agree, the file is added and allows us to recognize you whenever you visit the website www.ehs-support.com. A cookie does not give us access to your device or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Examples of Cookies we may use and how we may use them include:
- Session Cookies – to operate the website. These cookies are removed from your device at the end of your browsing session.
- Preference Cookies – to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies – to enable and support our security features and help us detect malicious activity.
- Statistics Cookies – to identify which pages on our website are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic, such as with Google Analytics, to improve our website. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
- To opt out of Preference or Statistics Cookies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org requesting the removal of these cookies in writing.
- In order to control the collection of data for analytical purposes by Google Analytics, you can visit the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- You can also configure your browser settings to reject cookies. You can also delete all cookies that are already on your computer’s hard drive by searching for and deleting files with “cookie” in it.
Please keep in mind that declining or disabling cookies may mean that you may not have access to certain features on the website. Removing all cookies from your computer could also affect your subsequent visits to certain web sites, including this website, by requiring that you re-enter certain information again when you return to that website.