Join EHS Support and the ACG Pittsburgh Chapter on October 8th as Monica Meyer discusses the multitude of challenges and unknowns that companies face in being essential and/or bringing non-essential personnel back to work while trying to maintain business continuity. We’ll discuss:
- Steps to safely bring non-essential personnel back to work.
- Prepare. Respond. Recover. Why it’s critical to properly understand each phase and execute proactively.
- Need to travel? What are the necessary protocols to follow?
- Hazard Assessments. Standards. Recordkeeping. Compliance: What does OSHA say and how do I comply?
- An employee tests positive, now what?
- Why you shouldn’t play follow the leader on Covid-19 safety.
- Re-opening your doors. Lessons learned and mistakes to avoid.
Having robust planning & response actions, aimed at infectious diseases such as COVID-19, can save lives, minimize risk for organizations, and support business continuity. Basic principles of health and safety will not change, but the strategies and tactics must. We want to provide peace of mind to support your employees, maintain compliance with OSHA, and reduce the risk of future claims by helping personnel get back to a new normal.
Who Should Attend?
- Private Equity Firms
- Portfolio Company’s Corporate, EH&S, HR, and Facility/Plant Managers
- Service Providers
- Food & Beverage Manufacturers
- Industry Suppliers
- Other M&A Professionals