It’s no secret that internships look great on your resume. That said, you shouldn’t just take any opportunity that comes along. If you’re going to invest your time in an internship experience, you want to make sure that you’re getting more out of it than just another bullet point on your CV.
Key Aspects of a Worthwhile Internship
The following are some of the key questions you should ask yourself when you’re applying for an internship:
– Will I learn new skills and gain experience in my chosen career path?
– What is the company’s culture, and does it align with my personal values?
– Does the company regularly hire candidates who complete the internship program?
– Will I have access to senior-level employees who might serve in a mentorship role?
– Does the internship/company give me the chance to work on impactful projects?
– Will it be a hands-on experience that lets me get a true feel for this career path?
– Does the internship give me the opportunity to travel or experience a new city?
– Is it the type of company where employees are excited to come to work every day?
At EHS Support, we feel that our internship opportunities check all the boxes above. With us you’ll learn new skills to take with you as you begin your career. Ours is a culture of excellence where every employee has a voice. Interns get to work side-by-side with experienced professionals who serve as mentors during the internship and beyond. Here you get hands-on experience working on projects that make a difference. As a global company, we offer numerous opportunities to travel and experience new locales. And, as our interns discover, our team members are positive, energetic people who absolutely love what they do.
Sound good to you? Contact Lauren Kroll today to learn about our upcoming internship opportunities.
Learn about EHS Support’s Internship Program