(June 22, 2020)
We do not collect or use Personal Information (as described below) about you except as discussed in this Privacy Statement. We use your Personal Information to respond directly to your requests or communications to us and for our internal purposes only, including tracking the number and kinds of visitors to our website, analyzing the performance of our website, and tracking customer preferences as well as for internal marketing purposes as described more fully below (collectively, the “Purposes”). We do not sell or intentionally make available to the general public your Personal Information, though we may share it with particular outside service providers working on our behalf in connection with the limited Purposes as described below. As used in this Privacy Statement, “Personal Information” includes one or more of the following types of information: name, email address, mailing address, phone number, your computer’s or mobile device’s IP address and similar unique information that could identify you.
Electronic Mail Communications. You may initiate electronic mail messages to EHS Support through various links placed throughout this website. When you send us an electronic mail message by these means, we may use your email address to respond to your message and/or request. Resume Submissions. As a convenience, we provide information on how to submit your resume and associated information to EHS Support through the “Careers” section of our website. When you send us such resume and associated information, we, and outside service providers working on our behalf, may store such information and use such information for purposes of evaluating you for requested positions with our company and otherwise to respond and/or follow up with you regarding such information and/or your requests.
Your Personal Information provided to or collected by us may be made available to certain third-party service providers we work with, such as website hosting service provider, cloud storage provider, Internet service provider, and email service provider. Any of your Personal Information we may share or disclose to these third-party service providers will be limited to only what is necessary for the use and operation of the website, communications with you, resume submissions and data storage in accordance with the Purposes. Our third-party service providers are required to adhere to the same privacy standards as we are when it comes to protecting your Personal Information.
Traffic Data/ Google Analytics
In addition to Personal Information that you voluntarily provide, our website may also gather data generated automatically by traffic to our website (“Traffic Data”). For example, we may, or our outside website hosting services provider may, use your computer’s IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our website. The IP address may also be used to gather broad demographic information.
This site may contain links to other websites not owned or operated by EHS Support LLC. EHS Support is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites, or those of the third-party service providers we work with, and we advise you to check their privacy policies.
Similarly, if you have any questions about the privacy policies of our third-party service providers, please review their policies here:
- Site Ground (Website hosting service provider): https://www.siteground.com
- Microsoft SharePoint (Cloud Storage Provider): https://www.microsoft.com/en-us
- GoDaddy (Domain): https://www.godaddy.com
- Google Analytics (Site Usage/Analytics/Reporting): anayltics.google.com
- Salesforce (Client Relationship Management): https://www.salesforce.com
- Mailchimp (Digital Marketing): https://mailchimp.com
- Microsoft Outlook (Email service provider): https://www.microsoft.com/en-us
If you have subscribed for the newsletters from the Website, you have expressed a positive consent, we may then use your name and e-mail address only to send you our newsletters.
Opting Out of Communication
You may withdraw your consent to receiving communications from us at any time by sending an email to EHS Support at firstname.lastname@example.org. Every newsletter by EHS Support using your Personal Data will include an active http link to unsubscribe to such direct prospection. By clicking on the unsubscribe link, you will withdraw your consent and all your Personal Data will be erased from our newsletter database.
We are required by law to maintain the privacy of your Personal Information. To do this, we have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we collect and hold, such as but not limited to firewalls, encryption and de-identification, encoding all Personal Information both in transit and at rest, anti-virus and malware protection, and periodic vulnerability and penetration testing.
However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee 100% security. Although we will do our best to protect your Personal Information, transmission of Personal Information to and from the website is at your own risk.
International Privacy Laws
If you are visiting our website from outside the United States, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States, where our servers are located and our central database is operated. The data protection and other laws of the United States and other countries might not be as comprehensive as those in your country, but please be assured that we take steps to ensure that your privacy is protected. By using our services, you understand that your information may be transferred to our facilities and those third parties with whom we share it as described in this Policy.
For instance, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) effective May 25, 2018 (“GDPR”) gives citizens and residents of the European Union and European Economic Area certain rights regarding their personal information, including:
- Access – the right to know whether we are processing any of your Personal Information, and if so: (1) the purpose; (2) the categories of Personal Information processed; (3) with whom we have or will share your Personal Information; (4) how long we may store your Personal Information; and (5) where we may have obtained your Personal Information if not from you.
- Rectification – the right to have any inaccuracies in your Personal Information corrected.
- Erasure (“Right to be Forgotten”) – the right to request deletion of your Personal Information if: (1) it is no longer necessary for our purposes; (2) you withdraw consent for processing and there is no other legal ground for retention of the Personal Information; (3) you object to processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing; (4) the Personal Information have been unlawfully processed; (5) the Personal Information have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation; or (6) if the Personal Information have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services.
- Restriction of Processing – the right to restrict our processing of your Personal Information under the following circumstances: (1) the accuracy of the Personal Information is contested; (2) use is unlawful but you don’t want us to erase or delete it; (3) we no longer need the Personal Information but you want us to hold it in connection with a legal claim; or (4) you objected to use of the Personal Information but it has yet to be determined if there are legitimate grounds to override this request. If so restricted, we may only store it or use it with your consent or for legal purposes.
- Notification Obligation – we will inform any third-party service provider with whom we have shared your Personal Information of any rectification or erasure of Personal Information or the restriction of processing of Personal Information and direct them to take similar measures.
- Data Portability – the right to receive a copy of your Personal Information.
- Object – the right to object to processing of the Personal Information for automated decision-making, profiling, direct marketing, and statistical, scientific or historical research purposes.
- Automated Decision-Making – the right not to be subject to a decision made solely on automated processing, including profiling, unless you expressly consent or it is necessary for us to provide our services.
To exercise any of your privacy rights under the GDPR, please contact us at email@example.com.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Services who are California residents to be notified of their right to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
In addition, California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (the “CCPA”) gives California residents certain rights with respect to their personal information, including:
- Know – the right to know what categories of and specific pieces of Personal Information are collected, used, shared or sold in the last 12 months.
- Delete – the right to delete Personal Information held by us and our service providers, though we may retain Personal Information if it is needed to: (1) complete a transaction, provide a service or otherwise perform a contract for you, (2) detect or resolve issues relating to security or functionality of the Website; (3) complying with legal obligations; (4) engage in research in the public interest; (5) exercise free speech or ensure another’s exercise of free speech; or (6) use the Personal Information internally in a lawful manner that is consistent with the context in which you provided the Personal Information.
- Opt-Out – the right to opt-out of the sale of Personal Information.
- Non-discrimination – the right to not be discriminated against in price or service for exercising your privacy rights.
- Financial Incentive – we are permitted under the CCPA to offer financial incentives for the collection, sale or deletion of Personal Information and to offer a different price, rate, level or quality of services if that price or different is directly related to the value provided to you by your data. If we do, we will inform you first and obtain your express consent before doing so.
To exercise any of your California privacy rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most web browsers and some mobile operating systems and mobile applications include a Do-Not-Track (“DNT”) feature or setting you can activate to signal your privacy preference not to have data about your online activities monitored and collected. We do not currently respond to DNT browser signals or any other mechanism that automatically communicates your choice not to be tracked online.
Children Under the Age Of 18
The Services are not directed to, and EHS Support does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from, children under the age of 18. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under the age of 18, we will delete that information. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact EHS Support LLC at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: 6/22/2020